(Pharping, Dakshinkali and Chobhar Tour with Lunch)
- Observe rural life of Nepal
- Visit legendry Asura Cave
- Sacred Vajrayogini temple, Shesnarayan temple, Gorakhnath temple and the Self-created Ganesh
- Dakshinkali Temple
- Monasteries, Gumba and nunnery
- Aadinath Temple, Jalabinayak Temple
- Deadly Gorge of Chobhar
- Nagdaha Pond
Kathamndu- Pharping-Dakshinkali and Chobar Tour is a popular short tour to explore the natural, historical, and religious places close to Kathmandu Valley. This tour is suitable for all age groups in a very safe, scenic, and comfortable route. Just a 19 km away from Kathmandu Valley we can experience the rural way of life of people with religious cared shrines along with beautiful views of Himalayas.
Small streams, ponds, forests, hamlets, and the monasteries provide you chance to coddle with tranquil environment and greenery.
- Duration:1 Days
- Region:Kathmandu Valley
- Trip:Nepal Day Tours and Treks
- Activity:Pharping, Dakshinkali and Chobhar Tour
- Max.Altitude:1315 M ft.