Kailash Mansarovar is the holiest pilgrimage sites of Hindu and believed to be a gateway to heaven and precursor for salvation and reincarnation. According to Hindu holy books and legends Kailash is regarded as dwelling place of Lord Shiva Kailash Mansarovar is equally venerated by Buddhist, Jains and Bon. Situated in holy land of Tibet, Kailash Mansarovar is first choice of Indian Hindu and Jain people and thousands of pilgrims visit Mansarovar every year.
Hindus believe that Kailash is abode of Lord Shiva and the pillar of the universe. Buddhists regard that Kailash is home of Kakrasamvara Budhha and Padhmasambhava. In Jainism this place is said to be place where the first Jain Tirthankara, Rishabhadeva attained moksha (liberation) and Bon religion believes that Mt.Kailash is Swostika mountain.
Situated at the elevation of 6,638 m from sea level Mount Kailash is highest peak of Kailash range and source of the tributaries of holy river Ganga and Brahmaputra. Situated at middle of two holy lakes Rakhsatal and Mansaarovar, Kailash looks pristine crystal clear and people believe that it keeps changing it colors. Circumambulating Mt. Kailash on foot is believed to be most sacred ritual performed to God. If you are not in good physical condition, you can use pony yaks and horses to make a circle tour to Mt. Kailash
To visit Kailash Mansarovar Helicopter tour is best option to save your time and omit high altitude sickness. We can access to Nepalgunj via Lucknow India and Kathmandu Nepal. After Nepalgunj we take short flight to Humla followed by helicopter flight and driving in Tibetan land. This is the most chosen shortest itinerary for Kailash Mansarovar pilgrimage.
Apart from religious importance, Kailash Mansarovar tour provides an opportunity to explore the alpine beauty and know the life of Himalayan people and to observe the Hindu as well as Tibetan Budhhism. The natural beauty like snow capped mountains, lakes and the green valley make your journey worth visiting.
Due to some Sino-Indian border dispute, we should maintain discipline and follow the guidelines while travelling to Tibetan region, under the supervision of Indian and Chinese government.
If you have limit budget or time you can chose 14 days Kailash Manasarovar Overland tour from Kathmandu Nepal.
Do not bring any books, magazine, pictures about Tibet, Buddhism or about any Lama’s. Custom of China won’t allow entering with those kinds materials.
Fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, liquids like Ghee, Oils are not allow entering from Chinese custom at Kerung.
Do not take any pictures and videos in Chinese customs, Army, and police station
Make queue in every customs and in checking post as per your visa list number (your guide will give you instruction from first day)
Take cooperative position from every Nepali and Tibetan staffs and in Immigration sites.
- Application should be submitted at least 45 days before the provisional date of departure.
- Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
- Upon the confirmation 30% deposit amount per person is required
- Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
- All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
- The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in itinerary by the Chinese authorities etc.
Once we received your notice for cancellation in written, following cancellation rules will apply:
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to departure due to client’s personal problems, all previously paid amount(s) will be forfeited
- If cancelled between 30 – 90 days prior to departure, 75% of your payment will be refund except the non-refundable deposit.
- If cancelled more than 90 days prior to your departure date, your full payment will be refund except the non-refundable deposit INR 25000.00 per person
- Duration:10 Days
- Region:Kailash Manasarovar Yatra
- Trip:Tibet Tour
- Activity:Kailash Manasarovar Yatra by Helicopter
- Max.Altitude:6638 M ft.