Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour – 13 Nights/ 14 Days
Newly opened pilgrimage route to Kailash Mansarovar via Nepal is first driving destination since 2017. Mt. Kailash overland tour is best option for the people who have limited time, budget, and are looking for the easiest and shortest route to reach to the sacred religious place Mt. Kailash and holy Lake Mansarovar. Situated at the northwest part of Tibet, Mt. Kailash is believed to be abode of Lord Shiva and His family, but this place is equally venerated by Buddhists, Jains and Primal Bon followers too. The peaceful place with incredible natural beauty, verities of fauna and flora also provide best chance to explore the pre-historical way of life of people of Nepalese Himalaya and autonomous land of China, Tibet.
14 days Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour is earning international fame due to easy access and shortest distance from Kathmandu. Pilgrims also want to explore the new places and untouched natural beauty along with adventurous trip. The alpine villages of Nepal inhabited by Tamang and Sherpa people with their unique culture and way of life, fauna of flora of Langtang National Park, and driving along with holy rivet Trisuli coming from sacred Gosaikunda Lake are main attraction of driving inside Nepal. Similarly, unspoiled village of Tibetan region like Saga, Mansarovar, Darchen, Juthulpuk and Jarko Donkhang also portray untouched Tibetan Buddhism as well as Bon religion along with the ceremonies.
Main pilgrimage attraction of Kailash Overland Tour include Mt. Kailash, Mt. Gurla-Mandala, Rakshash Lake, Lake Mansarovar, Yam Dwar, Gaurikunda, and Asthapad.
14 days Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour begins with sightseeing tour of Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage sites along with other UNESCO listed cultural and historical sites. After religious and cultural tour of Kathmandu, we drive to Nepal-Tibet border, Kerung via Kathmandu-Syabrubesi road and enter into Tibetan region. After 3 days drive, we reach to the Lake Mansarovar and begin Kailash Kora.
Some Highlighted Tour
Kailash Manasarovar Helicopter Tour – 10 Days
- Kathmandu Sightseeing (UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Pashupatinath, Gujeswari Shaktipith and Jal Narayan)
- Drive from Kathmandu to Kyirong
- Biggest and famous Lake Manasarovar.
- 3 days Kora around of mount Kailash by crossing 6714m Dolma La pass
- Exploration typical life style of nomad peoples and roof of the world
- Application should be submitted at least 45 days before the provisional date of departure.
- Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
- Upon the confirmation 30% deposit amount per person is required
- Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
- All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
- The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in itinerary by the Chinese authorities etc.
Once we received your notice for cancellation in written, following cancellation rules will apply:
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to departure due to client’s personal problems, all previously paid amount(s) will be forfeited
- If cancelled between 30 – 90 days prior to departure, 75% of your payment will be refund except the non-refundable deposit.
- If cancelled more than 90 days prior to your departure date, your full payment will be refund except the non-refundable deposit INR 25000.00 per person
- Duration:13 Days
- Region:Kailash Manasarovar Yatra
- Trip:Tibet Tour
- Activity:Kailash Manasarovar Tour, Kailash Parikarma, Nepal Tour
- Max.Altitude:6,638m ft.
Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/realadventure/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4859
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]